JUST FOR STARTUPS
CS and ECE at Illinois are committed to helping startups and students in our departments connect. To aid your startup in recruiting students, we are pleased to offer our “Startup Kit.”
The following benefits are available to startups that are less than five years old and have fewer than 100 employees. Qualifying startups interested in formal engagement with ECE and/or CS can sign up at any time. There is no charge to sign up for our Startup Kit.
Startup Kit Benefits
Registered qualifying startups will be entitled to:
- One tech talk or information session per semester in Everitt Lab (ECE home building) or Siebel Center (CS home building). The standard fee will be waived and companies will only be responsible for the cost of food, should they choose to provide any. Promotion of the event will be provided. Scheduling contingent on availability.
- Facilitated access to the “Virtual Interview Station” (sponsored by Cisco).
- Reduced rate of $250 to attend Corporate Connection After Hours. Space is limited and cannot be guaranteed.
- Listing on this website as a “Startup Sponsor” with a brief description of your company and a link to your website.
- Post jobs online through Engineering Career Services and both departments.
Registration for this benefit is currently closed